- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup flavorless protein powder (or coconut flour/almond meal)
- 4 free range eggs
- Few handfuls of baby spinach or kale
- 1 grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups milk of your choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs chopped fresh thyme
- Put everything in your food processor and blitz until combined.
- Cook with a small amount of coconut oil. Easy.
- Sauté the onion and garlic, add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until the mushrooms start to soften. Add coconut milk and thyme
- Bring to a simmer then cook until the mushrooms are completely cooked.
- Stack up your hulk-cakes, pour over sauce and dig in!