Asian Inspired Egg & Prawn Omelette
- 4 lg eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 4 Green prawns peeled and deveined
- 2 cups cabbage/kale/spinach Sautéed
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Fresh coriander and mint
- Pre Heat oven 180 degree.
- Whisk together eggs and coconut milk. Add sliced green onions, coconut aminos, chinese five spice, cayenne and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Lightly warm coconut oil in skillet.
- Add prawns and cabbage to skillet, sauté for 1-2 minutes .
- Pour egg mix over prawns and cook through in oven.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with spicy Mayo and top with fresh herbs.
- 2 tbsp homemade mayo
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Pinch cayenne pepper